- Monitor, analyze, and resolve security incidents for Computer Services Inc.
- Ensure all tickets are updated with accurate and timely information.
- Identify and resolve IPS and IDS issues; ability to Monitor and Analyze Security Event Logs
- Escalate cases to appropriate staff as necessary to ensure cases are closed in a timely fashion.
- Assist with implementing, monitoring, and managing Advanced Security Technologies: SIEM, Firewalls, IPS, and other security related devices.
- Communicate technical issues and solutions with clients in business terms.
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment and a STRONG desire to learn.
- Experience with Cisco advanced security solutions: ASA, IDS, IPS, VPN, and other security related devices.
- Experience with routing protocols, switching, encryption, DNS and content delivery solutions.
- Must be comfortable working with and troubleshooting in a heterogeneous operating environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of networking/security systems administration experience, 5 years preferred.
- EXCELLENT oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with executives, engineers, sales, vendors and peers.
- Team player required: must be able to interact with peers, management, and senior engineers in a constantly evolving environment to ensure a positive customer experience and atmosphere in the workplace.
- Day shift to include availability to work scheduled after hour maintenance including weekends and nights.
- Security Operations center, Network Support center, or Incident Response center experience.
NICE TO HAVES
- College Degree in associated field (Computer Science, Information Systems)
- Current industry certifications such as CISSP, CCNA Security, CRISC
- Experience working with RSA Envision log correlation and analyzer