- Golden anniversary serves as launching point for new strategic plan and newly aligned corporate structure -
PADUCAH, Ky., March 19, 2015 - Today, Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) (OTCQX: CSVI), a provider of end-to-end technology solutions that empower financial institutions to remain competitive, compliant and profitable, officially kicks off its year-long celebration of the company’s 50th year in service to the financial industry.
Originally founded in 1965, CSI began with just six employees supporting the company’s three original customers. Today, the company ranks as the fifth largest banking core provider in the U.S., boasting more than 1,100 employees serving customers nationwide. Over the company’s five decades in business, CSI has acquired 11 different technology companies in an effort to further expand its presence in the financial industry and provide its customers with the most innovative solutions available for each of its business units.
In conjunction with the start of its 50th year in business, CSI is casting its vision for the future with a new long-term strategic plan and realignment of the organization and executive team.
“The successful implementation of our prior Strategic Growth Initiative enabled CSI to grow while adding highly skilled talent to our roster,” said Steve Powless, CSI’s chief executive officer. “To sustain the positive momentum we’ve achieved over the past five decades and ensure CSI’s promising future of growth and profitability, we are making strategic changes to the company’s organizational structure that will better position us to serve our customers as we look toward our next 50 years in business.”
The next phase of the company’s long-term strategy includes organization and leadership realignment aimed at integrating CSI’s technical and financial services teams into unified, collaborative groups. These changes, occurring immediately, include the following:
- David Culbertson has been promoted to president of the newly created Technology Services group, which includes research and development, IT initiatives, telecom, document delivery solutions and managed services; the Technology Services group encompasses the development, implementation, maintenance and integration of CSI’s technology resources into effective strategies that maximize customers’ IT performance.
- George McGourty has been promoted to president of the newly created Financial Services group, which includes relationship management, customer service, education services, implementations and product management. This team will be responsible for the creation of a unified business strategy that enhances access to and delivery of CSI’s full suite of financial solutions;
- Giovanni Mastronardi has been promoted to chief sales officer and will lead CSI’s national sales team;
- Keith Monson has been promoted to chief risk officer for the company, a role in which he will focus on maintaining an enterprisewide compliance framework for risk assessment and reporting; and
- Paul Koziarz remains president of Regulatory Compliance.
CSI’s SGI will now be fully leveraged through future strategic planning as the recent reorganization transforms CSI from siloed divisions into more cohesive operational teams.
“David, George, Giovanni, Keith and Paul are exceptional leaders who bring tremendous vision to CSI,” said Stan Eckenberg, CSI’s president and chief operating officer. “We are well positioned to build upon our 50-year history of solid performance and exemplary service, and our continued success will only be enhanced by the support of the talented employees who work alongside these exceptional leaders as we achieve our promise of empowering our customers to become more competitive, compliant and profitable.”
About Computer Services, Inc.
Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) delivers core processing, managed services, mobile and Internet solutions, payments processing, print and electronic distribution, and regulatory compliance solutions to financial institutions and corporate customers across the nation. Exceptional service, dynamic solutions and superior results are the foundation of CSI’s reputation and have resulted in the company’s inclusion in such top industry-wide rankings as the FinTech 100, Talkin’ Cloud 100 and MSPmentor Top 501 Global Managed Service Providers List. CSI’s stock is traded on OTCQX under the symbol CSVI. For more information about CSI, visit www.csiweb.com.