CSI WatchDOG® Reg E
Automate and simplify frustrating manual Reg E compliance processes by eliminating electronic fund transfer (EFT) errors and increasing efficiency for your business with CSI WatchDOG Reg E compliance software.
We know that offering your customers EFT helps keep your bank profitable and competitive. But making sure those transactions are compliant with federal Regulation E can be a headache.
Avoid Reg E Claims at Your Financial Institution
Since 1978, when Congress passed the Electronic Fund Transfers Act (EFTA)—better known as Regulation E (Reg E)—financial institutions have been responsible for properly investigating consumer claims of EFT errors. Those investigations must follow very specific error resolution procedures.
With our Reg E dispute tracking, you can:
- Replace your costly and inconsistent manual process for investigating Reg E disputes with our automated Web-based regulatory compliance software
- Lead employees through every step of EFT error resolution procedures with an automated case management system that ensures deadlines are met within mandated Reg E timelines
- Take advantage of an exclusive liability calculator to ensure liabilities are properly calculated based on the outcome of an EFT investigation
- Minimize risk of civil or regulatory action due to inaccurate handling of EFT claims
- Utilize a more accurate cost/benefit analysis for investigating and paying EFT claims according to federal Regulation E
- Create enhanced reports on EFT claims or impending due dates for EFT claims using the application dashboard and reports option
- Minimize your losses and streamline the EFT transaction process for your employees
Take the burden out of meeting EFT regulations. Complete our online form and a member of our team will contact you with more information.