WatchDOG® Reg E
Offering your customers electronic fund transfer (EFT) helps keep your bank profitable and competitive. But making sure those transactions are compliant with Regulation E can be a headache. The increase in alleged EFT error claims challenges financial institutions as they are tasked with processing EFT transactions, while meeting customers’ electronic banking demands.
CSI's WatchDOG for Reg E software automates and simplifies frustrating manual processes of Regulation E compliance by eliminating errors and increasing efficiency for your business.
Simplify Reg E Compliance for Your Financial Institution
Since 1978, when Congress passed the Electronic Fund Transfers Act (EFTA)—better known as Regulation E (Reg E)—financial institutions have been responsible for properly investigating consumer claims of EFT errors. Those investigations must follow very specific error resolution procedures.
With WatchDOG for Reg E you can:
- Replace your costly and inconsistent manual process for investigating Reg E claims with our automated Web-based compliance software solution
- Lead employees through every step of EFT error resolution procedures with an automated case management system that ensures deadlines are met within mandated Reg E timelines
- Take advantage of an exclusive liability calculator to ensure liabilities are properly calculated based on the outcome of an EFT investigation
- Minimize risk of civil or regulatory action due to inaccurate handling of EFT claims
- Utilize a more accurate cost/benefit analysis for investigating and paying EFT claims according to Reg E
- Create enhanced reports on EFT claims or impending due dates for EFT claims using the application dashboard and reports option
- Minimize your losses and streamline the EFT transaction process for your employees
Want to learn more about how our compliance software, WatchDOG for Reg E, can simplify regulatory compliance for your financial institution? Complete our online form and a member of our team will contact you with more information.