CSI WatchDOG® Reg E
CSI WatchDOG Reg E software automates and simplifies frustrating manual Regulation E compliance processes by eliminating electronic fund transfer (EFT) errors and increasing efficiency for your business.
We know that offering your customers EFT helps keep your bank profitable and competitive. But making sure those transactions are compliant with federal Regulation E can be a headache. WatchDOG Reg E can help.
Avoid Reg E Violations at Your Financial Institution
Since 1978, when Congress passed the Electronic Fund Transfers Act (EFTA)—better known as Regulation E (Reg E)—financial institutions have been responsible for properly investigating consumer claims of EFT errors. Those investigations must follow very specific error resolution procedures.
With WatchDOG for Reg E you can:
- Replace your costly and inconsistent manual process for investigating Reg E violations with our automated Web-based regulatory compliance software
- Lead employees through every step of EFT error resolution procedures with an automated case management system that ensures deadlines are met within mandated Reg E timelines
- Take advantage of an exclusive liability calculator to ensure liabilities are properly calculated based on the outcome of an EFT investigation
- Minimize risk of civil or regulatory action due to inaccurate handling of EFT claims
- Utilize a more accurate cost/benefit analysis for investigating and paying EFT claims according to federal Regulation E
- Create enhanced reports on EFT claims or impending due dates for EFT claims using the application dashboard and reports option
- Minimize your losses and streamline the EFT transaction process for your employees
Want to learn more about how our bank compliance software, WatchDOG for Reg E, can simplify risk management for your financial institution? Complete our online form and a member of our team will contact you with more information.