WatchDOG® Reg E
Offering your customers electronic fund transfer (EFT) helps keep your bank profitable and competitive. But making sure those transactions are compliant with Regulation E can be a headache. The increase in alleged EFT error claims challenges financial institutions as they are tasked with processing EFT transactions, while meeting customers’ electronic banking demands.
CSI's WatchDOG for Reg E software automates and simplifies frustrating manual processes of Regulation E compliance by eliminating errors and increasing efficiency for your business.
Simplify Reg E Compliance for Your Financial Institution
Since 1978, when Congress passed the Electronic Fund Transfers Act (EFTA)—better known as Regulation E (Reg E)—financial institutions have been responsible for properly investigating consumer claims of EFT errors. Those investigations must follow very specific error resolution procedures.
With WatchDOG for Reg E you can:
- Replace your costly and inconsistent manual process for investigating Reg E claims with our automated Web-based compliance software solution
- Lead employees through every step of EFT error resolution procedures with an automated case management system that ensures deadlines are met within mandated Reg E timelines
- Take advantage of an exclusive liability calculator to ensure liabilities are properly calculated based on the outcome of an EFT investigation
- Minimize risk of civil or regulatory action due to inaccurate handling of EFT claims
- Utilize a more accurate cost/benefit analysis for investigating and paying EFT claims according to Reg E
- Create enhanced reports on EFT claims or impending due dates for EFT claims using the application dashboard and reports option
- Minimize your losses and streamline the EFT transaction process for your employees
Want to learn more about how WatchDOG for Reg E can simplify regulatory compliance for your financial institution? Complete our online form and a member of our team will contact you with more information.