CSI CRM for Banking
Today, your customers expect you to truly know them. With integrated banking CRM software, you can use technology to manage your customer relationships. That way, you deliver personalized service regardless of the channels they use to interact with you. By contrast, if you’re using disconnected systems and multiple data sources, it’s nearly impossible to offer a competitive customer experience.
CSI's CRM for banks can help your financial institution capture customer data so you can track, view and analyze interactions across the entire customer lifecycle, even when they are prospects. And because CSI CRM is fully integrated into our NuPoint® core banking solution, you can enhance the way you view the entire customer journey.
Our Banking CRM Features
As an integrated customer engagement solution, CSI CRM helps your bank view the total experience of your prospects and customers to proactively anticipate their needs with:
- Customer Contact Management
Manage user interactions by enabling Customer Contact Management features like notes, email synching, appointment setting, reminders, transactional channel and analysis, and much more
- Case Management
Record and track customer and prospect inquiries or resolve complaints; create and assign multi-step processes in adherence with bank policy; and set up and receive real-time notifications using the Case Management module
- Relationship Management
Distinguish between customers, prospects and affiliates by tracking individual and business relational information through automated visual mapping from information that is already in the core; manually connect relationships that cannot be automatically linked to learn more about your customers and prospects through tracking of enhanced relational and marketing information
CSI's CRM Banking Delivers Exceptional Customer Experience
To help your bank outperform the competition and meet growing customer demands, we designed our CRM for banks with you in mind. CSI's CRM for banking helps you:
- Create meaningful groups of customers, prospects and affiliates to enable more informed, customer-focused decisions by knowing the entire dynamic and footprint of customers' relationships
- Record relevant interactions within the CRM for customers, prospects and affiliates, including initiating emails with stored email addresses
- Add, modify or delete appointments and reminders to help nurture relationships and proactively meet your customers’ needs
- Manage relationships using such automated options as converting prospects to customers without rekeying any information
- Automate multi-step procedures to ensure compliance with bank policy on customer questions, complaints and/or requests
Learn more about CSI CRM by completing our online contact form. We’re here to answer your questions so your bank can enhance its customer experience strategy.