Increase value for your customers with tools that help facilitate, manage and streamline electronic check processing. ACH payment software from CSI provides timely, secure and reliable processing of credit and debit transactions, keeping your financial institution profitable and your customers happy.
How ACH Processing Software Benefits Your Bank
Whether your bank is acting as the originator (ODFI) or the receiver (RDFI), our ACH payment software seamlessly integrates with CSI’s online banking and core banking system to meet the needs of your bank’s commercial accounts.
As a leading ACH service provider, CSI offers a flexible transaction processing system that enhances banking operations and lets you closely manage the ACH process by allowing you to:
- Empower your customers to better facilitate growing ACH activity
- Manage Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) systematically on customer accounts
- Control risk on ACH credit origination exposure from submission to settlement with origination prefunding
- Originate payments, deposits and payroll direct deposits for corporate and retail customers
- Review exceptions online, including prenotes, ACH returns and Notices of Change (NOC)
- Create automated files for NOC transactions and NSF returns
- Receive ACH payroll files and originate payroll deposits to another bank
- Generate multiple reports that improve visibility into the ACH process
- Resubmit incoming return file items eligible for re-presentment
Want to Learn More About ACH Software for Banks?
Do you want to learn more about how CSI’s ACH processing can help your bank streamline ACH transfers and transactions? Complete an online form, and a member of our team will reach out to you with more information.