Reg E Compliance
Offering your customers electronic fund transfers (EFT) helps keep your bank profitable and competitive. But making sure those transactions are compliant with federal Regulation E can be a headache.
What is Reg E? And How Does WatchDOG Keep Me Compliant?
Since 1978, when Congress passed the Electronic Fund Transfers Act (EFTA)—better known as Regulation E (Reg E)—financial institutions have been responsible for properly investigating consumer claims of EFT errors. Those investigations must follow very specific error resolution procedures.
With our Reg E dispute tracking, you can:
- Save valuable time by replacing the costly and inconsistent manual process of investigating Reg E disputes with our automated Web-based regulatory compliance software
- Receive accurate calculations of liabilities based on the outcome of an EFT investigation with an intuitive liability calculator
- Minimize your institution’s risk of civil or regulatory action due to inaccurate handling of EFT claims
- Make proactive decisions by using a cost/benefit analysis for investigating and paying EFT claims
- Easily create reports on EFT claims or impending due dates for EFT claims
- Minimize your losses and streamline the EFT transaction process for your employees
Avoid Reg E Claims at Your Financial Institution
Take the burden out of EFT compliance. Complete our online form to find out how our Reg E compliance software can keep your institution in line with EFT regulations.