Watch List Screening Software
Sanctions compliance activities often involve multiple, fragmented departments and business applications spread across numerous customer and vendor datasets. Without a comprehensive view of compliance across your organization, you run the risk of violations carrying hefty fines and penalties. CSI’s automated watch list screening tool streamlines and consolidates the screening process by seamlessly integrating sanctions screening into your existing technology infrastructure.
Hosted on our WatchDOG® Elite platform, our regtech solutions give you the ability to screen single items and batch files, review transactions and more, all from one user interface. And, our restricted party screening solution enables both real-time and retroactive screening, giving you a holistic view across the entire application and data infrastructure.
Denied Party Compliance Software with Transparent Integration
Whether compliance demands are putting stress on your staff or you’re simply looking for a better way to manage evolving regulatory requirements, CSI’s compliance software for sanctions screening expedites and simplifies internal compliance operations with:
- Real-time and retroactive screening integrated into existing payments and onboarding workflows so you can screen by individuals, non-individuals, sanctioned country, type unknown or exact ID match
- No disruptions to pending transactions and goods and services, which need immediate action; instead the system will create a notification so you are aware of possible matches
- Seamless integration with existing systems to cross-check and verify possible matches and return feedback using division, name, address, city, country, state postal code, year of birth or birth-date range, assigned watch lists and potential threshold for risk
- Translation and transliteration services that run in conjunction with the sanctions screening process for more than 17 languages, including all major European, Asian and Middle Eastern languages (Arabic, Cyrillic, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc.)
- Exact ID matching to check social security numbers against the Social Security Administration's Death Master File (DMF); and match National Provider Identifiers (NPI) against the National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES) registry without having to enter any other information, such as name or birth date
By providing a central system of record and a comprehensive review system—regardless of business function silos—CSI’s watch list screening ensures consistent and sustainable processes around sanctions due diligence.
OFAC Compliance and PEP Screening
Regardless of your industry, you’re under strict government requirements to ensure all transactions and business relationships are vetted, assessed for risk and profiled against internal risk appetites. CSI’s watch list screening tool offers:
- OFAC Screening Software
Mandated by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), CSI’s OFAC screening software eliminates manual, in-house processes by automating sanctions screening of the names of persons and other parties with whom you do business against the constantly changing OFAC SDN list.
CSI PEP list screening is powered through Dow Jones Watchlist. Utilizing its flexible data format; granular, targeted categorization of PEP profiles; and thorough application of secondary identifiers, this PEP screening tool helps you better comply with KYC regulations.
Denied Party Screening Product Features
To remain compliant with OFAC’s SDN list, PEP and other U.S. government and international restricted party watch lists and sanctions checks, CSI’s WatchDOG application leverages several modules to meet the unique needs of your industry and business:
- IAT Module
Utilize the International ACH Transaction (IAT) Module to separate OFAC-matching transactions from non-matches in your IAT file; and reassemble your IAT file by keeping only non-OFAC matches, allowing time for due diligence on matching/suspect IAT transactions
- CDM Module
Schedule automated data scanning based on your compliance needs with the Customer Data Master (CDM) Module
- Controls and Response Module
Maintain proper organizational controls of your screening and due diligence processes by providing a reliable way to log, assign, track, investigate and resolve potential matches for audit and reporting purposes with the Controls and Response Module
In addition to these modules, CSI offers Outsourced Watch List Services, which connects your business with experienced compliance analyst teams to review possible matches. We also offer Watch List Check for Salesforce, which enables CSI’s screening services to sync with Salesforce to ensure compliance by screening accounts, contacts and leads at a schedule you define.