At CSI, we believe that our customers serve as our best references. Whether we’re providing regulatory compliance solutions, bank core processing systems or other technology solutions, when it comes to the impact we can make on your business, we want to celebrate those successes.
Check out our case studies and get a glimpse at how customers just like you benefit from our financial technology solutions and additional services.
- Legence Bank
- NuPoint©, CSI CRM©, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking
- Legence Bank in Eldorado, Illinois, needed solutions to help nurture customer relationships outside of its seven branches.
Learn how Legence Bank, a long-time CSI customer that’s been in business for more than 100 years, leverages innovative CSI solutions, including CSI CRM, Internet Banking and Mobile Banking, to serve its expanding list of customers.
- Home Bank - Digital Banking
- NuPoint©, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking
After converting to NuPoint, CSI’s core processing solution, Home Bank in Martinsville, Indiana, experienced a surge in customer demand for digital banking.
Learn how the bank built a successful digital banking initiative using CSI’s Internet Banking and Mobile Banking solutions.
- Home Bank
- Card Sentry; CSI Mobile Banking
- Home Bank previously used a card-mitigation service that required it to implement its own rules and monitor its own transactions. Despite the service, the bank was still spending significant time mitigating card fraud and managing fraud resolution.
Learn how Home Bank has reduced fraud losses to 65 percent lower than the industry average by using such strategies as real-time denials, card on/off in its mobile banking app and customer education.
- Mobile & Internet Solutions—Mobile Banking & Remote Deposit Capture
- As a forward-thinking financial institution, TexasBank strives to provide its customers with the same technologies as big-box banks, and they knew they needed a mobile banking app to stay ahead in their market.
Learn how TexasBank has used CSI's mobile banking app—and a smart marketing campaign—to make its mobile banking usage skyrocket, with transactions increasing more than 300 percent in one year.