We know your time is valuable and sometimes our webinar schedule doesn’t fit yours. That’s why we record our live sessions and make them available so you can view them on your own time. Check out these on-demand webinars.
Compliance Update: Regulatory Hot Topics for 2020
Join Keith Monson, CSI's chief risk officer, on this informative webinar to learn about the regulatory issues facing your bank in 2020, as well as:
- Insight on regulatory conversations in Washington
- Where to expect regulators to focus in audits/exams
- Top consumer complaints and how to avoid them
The webinar will also feature a Q&A session, so don’t miss out on your chance to
SpeakerKeith Monson, Chief Risk Officer, CSI
Dissecting OFAC’s Compliance Framework
Recently, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) published “A Framework for OFAC Compliance Commitments” to help organizations take a risk-based approach to developing a sanctions compliance program. The guidance was the first of its kind and gives organizations some clear expectations surrounding sanctions compliance success.
Join the Association of Certified Sanctions Specialists (ACSS) and CSI for this informative webinar explaining what this guidance means for your organization, as well as some of the enforcement actions already issued by OFAC.
Key Learning Points:
- Dive into the five essential components, outlined by OFAC, of a risk-based sanctions compliance program
- Real-life implementation tips for incorporating these components into your business practices and existing policies/programs
- Examples of OFAC enforcement actions and how to avoid being on the wrong side of these penaltie
SpeakerAmber Goodrich, CAMS, CRCM, CSI Compliance Strategist
Marijuana Banking: Taking the SAFE Path into 2020
The lucrative marijuana industry’s need for traditional banking products is increasing rapidly, but current laws make capitalizing on this potential cash cow a risky proposition for financial institutions. The Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Banking Act could alleviate some of these risks.
Join CSI’s Compliance Strategist Amber Goodrich to learn about this legislation and what it means for your institution, including:
- A brief overview of marijuana businesses in the banking industry and the associated challenges
- A discussion around legislation that could make banking marijuana related businesses (MRBs) easier
- Weighing the risks – practical advice for anyone currently banking or considering banking MRBs
Amber Goodrich, Compliance Strategist, CSI
Understanding Politically Exposed Persons to Mitigate Your Financial Institution’s Risk
We often hear news stories about government officials who have been linked to some type of financial crime such as embezzlement, bribe-taking or corruption. No financial institution wants to assist in the movement of those ill-gotten gains. Since a politically exposed person (PEP) often has more opportunities than ordinary citizens to acquire assets through unlawful means, they are considered higher-risk customers for financial institutions. This webinar explores how current regulations define a PEP, recommendations for conducting enhanced due diligence (EDD) specifically tailored to your client’s PEP status, and available tools to help mitigate your organization’s risk.
During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Define PEPs according to definitions within current federal regulations
- Understand the importance of screening for PEPs and other higher-risk customers
- Implement EDD requirements around PEPs and other higher-risk customers
- Leverage technology and tools that assist in mitigating risks associated with PEPs
SpeakerBecki LaPorte, Compliance Officer, CSI Regulatory Compliance
Cybersecurity Webinar: Connecting Consumer Concerns to Your 2020 Cybersecurity Strategy
Cybersecurity experts within your financial institution understand today’s most prevalent cyber threats, but what do your customers think? To find out, CSI, in partnership with the Harris Poll, conducted a national study of more than 2,000 American consumers to discover their perceptions, fears and expectations surrounding cybersecurity. Steve Sanders, CSI’s vice president of internal audit, and Neil Katkov, Celent's senior vice president host this informative webinar exploring data from the report and learning how to incorporate specific consumer expectations within your cybersecurity strategy.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about consumer perceptions surrounding:
Online passwords, data breaches, debit and credit cards and more
Cybersecurity training and education from their financial institution
The major cybersecurity threats to plan for in 2020
Steve Sanders, Vice President Internal Audit, CSI
Neil Katkov, Senior Vice President, Celent