It seems that you can’t read the news lately without a new development in the realm of US sanctions and export controls involving China. Between Executive Orders involving Hong Kong, parties being added to the BIS Entity List for national security and human rights reasons and changes to regulations involving military end-uses and end-users, doing business with China is becoming an ever-evolving challenge. This webinar will provide some background on these matters and pointers to help keep your business compliant.
Key Learning Points:
- Provide context to the current China sanctions and export controls environment
- What you need to know about the BIS Entity List and the related restrictions
- Discuss recent developments on BIS regulatory changes on China, including the military end-use/end-user rule and the foreign direct product rule
- Discuss impacted industries and potential downstream effects
- Identify best practices to help keep your business compliant