Denied Party Screening
Sanctions compliance poses a serious problem for businesses with customer databases spread across multiple departments. Without a unified, cohesive view of compliance across your organization, you run an increased risk of violations carrying hefty fines and penalties. CSI’s WatchDOG® Elite platform integrates all of your customer data into a single denied party screening software, ensuring your organization’s compliance with OFAC screening requirements, USA PATRIOT Act regulations and other international watch lists.
Real-time, Automated and Retroactive Screening
Dow Jones Watch Lists for Increased Risk Monitoring
Centralized, Accessible Records
API Plug-Ins to Native Case Management Systems
Denied Party Screening from WatchDOG Elite
Whether compliance demands are putting stress on your staff or you’re simply looking for a better way to manage evolving regulatory requirements, CSI’s denied party screening software simplifies and unifies internal compliance. Hosted on our WatchDOG Elite platform, CSI’s web-based denied party screening services streamline and consolidate the watch list screening process by combining an advanced search algorithm with the latest technology—which means fewer false positives for your staff to handle. Our screening software simplifies your screening operations with:
- Real-time and retroactive screening integrated into existing payments and onboarding workflows, so you can screen by individuals, non-individuals, sanctioned country, type unknown or exact ID match
- Automation of sanctions screening against U.S. and international restricted party watch lists, complete with detailed reports and audit trails
- No disruption to pending transactions and goods and services needing immediate action; instead, the system will create a notification to alert you of possible matches
- Seamless integration with existing systems to cross-check and verify possible matches and return feedback using division, name, address, city, country, state postal code, year of birth or birth-date range, assigned watch lists and potential threshold for risk
- Transliteration services running in conjunction with the sanctions screening process for more than 17 languages, including all major European, Asian and Middle Eastern languages (Arabic, Cyrillic, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc.)
- Exact ID matching to check Social Security numbers against the Social Security Administration’s Death Master File (DMF); and match National Provider Identifiers (NPI) against the National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES) registry without the need to enter additional information, such as name or birth date
- Due diligence reporting that creates unique whitelists or blocked lists, allowing you to build a database record of previously scanned entities to help improve efficiency and reduce overhead cost
- List filtering (Coming Soon) based on your specific regulatory and risk needs, providing flexibility to screen against a subset of a list instead of the entire list
By providing a central system of record and a comprehensive review system—regardless of business function silos—CSI’s watch list screening solutions ensure consistent and sustainable processes around sanctions screening.
Exact ID Matching Services for Watch Lists
Regardless of your industry, you’re under strict federal watch list requirements to ensure all transactions and business relationships are vetted, assessed for risk and profiled against internal risk appetites. To remain compliant with OFAC’s SDN List, PEP sanctions and other U.S. government and international restricted party watch lists and sanctions checks, CSI’s WatchDOG Elite application leverages several denied party screening services to meet the unique needs of your industry and business:
- OFAC Screening: Mandated by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), CSI’s OFAC screening software eliminates manual, in-house processes by automating sanctions screening of the names of persons and other parties with whom you do business against the constantly changing OFAC SDN List.
- Outsourced Watch List Screening: With outsourced watch list screening services, CSI’s experienced team of compliance analysts reviews potential matches with OFAC’s SDN List and other lists, so you don’t have to.
- PEP Sanctions Screening: CSI’s PEP list screening is powered through the Dow Jones Watchlist. Utilizing its flexible data format and granular, targeted categorization of PEP profiles, along with thorough application of secondary identifiers, this PEP screening tool helps you better comply with KYC regulations.
- Watch List Check for Salesforce: When you use Salesforce, all of your key account information is stored in the cloud. CSI’s Watch List Check for Salesforce ensures compliance by screening accounts, contacts and leads as either a one-click, real-time screening check or a batch process at a schedule you define. This service is available on the Salesforce App Exchange.
- Sanctions Screening Modules: CSI’s WatchDOG application leverages several modules that save you time by organizing your International ACH Transaction (IAT) file. You can also schedule customized data scanning based on your needs and maintain proper organizational controls of your denied party screening processes for audit and reporting purposes.
- RESTful API for Due Diligence: Reduce the frequency of repeat matches with a RESTful API, which allows you to leverage the power of CSI’s Good Customer List (GCL), Blocked Customer List (BCL) within your own case management system.