Cybersecurity Monitoring for Financial Institutions
Cybersecurity risks to financial institutions continue to rise, both in volume and sophistication. IT security managers need complete visibility of all their network areas, including cloud-based systems and IT infrastructure, in order to meet enhanced regulatory controls. Our full suite of cybersecurity monitoring tools provides your institution with around-the-clock threat protection to enhance your cybersecurity posture.
SIEM-as-a-Service with Managed Incident Response
24/7 SOC Service
Protection from Malware, DDoS, Ransomware and other Cyber Threats
Compliance with Financial Industry Regulations
Enhancing Your Defenses with Cybersecurity Monitoring
Today’s cyber threats continue targeting financial institutions to access valuable customer and business data. Mitigate these threats with professional, time-tested cybersecurity monitoring tools like:
- Ransomware Prevention: Our cybersecurity monitoring tools provide a layered defense to maximize protection by preventing threats—including ransomware—from infiltrating your IT environment.
- Malware Protection: Our 24/7 SOC identifies malware threats to your network and provides timely and effective incident response to mitigate that risk.
- Data Breach Prevention: Through the use of effective firewalls, endpoint protection and other network security tactics, our cybersecurity solutions ensure both your business and customer data remains secure.
- DDoS Protection Services: An effective DDoS attack can overwhelm any network. Our cybersecurity monitoring tools identify and mitigate DDoS attacks before they gain momentum.
Our Cybersecurity Monitoring Solutions
Managing and monitoring your institution’s network security is both time consuming and expensive. We partner with your institution to protect, detect and respond to internal and external threats using our robust suite of cybersecurity monitoring services. CSI’s monitoring solutions are constantly updated to meet strict financial industry regulations and enhance your institution’s cybersecurity compliance framework.
Our 24/7 cybersecurity monitoring with alert escalation and remediation is designed with financial institutions in mind, and offers advanced threat detection solutions:
- Zero-Day Threat Protection
- Firewall and Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Endpoint Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Mobile Device Management
- Web Content Filtering
Receive Advanced Incident Response from our SIEM Service
Our Security Information Event Management (SIEM) system helps provide unmatched insight and control of IT security. CSI’s SIEM-as-a-Service is powered by our 24/7 SOC, allowing our team of experts to provide incident response to any network threats or vulnerabilities in real time.
- Advanced malware threat protection
- Retrospective security
- Anti-spam protection
- Anti-virus protection
- URL link scanning and rewrite
- Advanced email protection
- Customized reports matched to the requirements of the FFIEC
- Correlated log monitoring for all of your infrastructure and system devices
A Complete Cybersecurity and IT Management Partner
CSI serves the financial industry as an IT solutions partner. Learn more about how your institution can combine our managed cybersecurity services and IT management services to maximize your partnership.