ID Verification and KYC
Building and maintaining an effective customer identification program is essential to satisfying Know Your Customer (KYC) regulatory requirements under the USA PATRIOT Act. But managing the increased risk that comes with your company’s growing customer base—while maintaining KYC and USA PATRIOT Act compliance—can be a major challenge.
Simplify and enhance your company’s compliance efforts with CSI’s automated WatchDOG® customer identification program (CIP) software. Our identity verification solution integrates directly into your current operating system, allowing you to validate customers’ information against public databases and national consumer reporting agency files.
Scalable Screening Capabilities
Robust Customer Risk Profiling
Ongoing Risk Profiling with Alerts
Real-Time Compliance Capabilities
Why Choose CSI’s ID Verification Solution?
As a leading KYC vendor, our goal is to simplify compliance for your business. Our identity verification software helps you mitigate compliance and strategic risk across your entire enterprise. Whether your customers are local or global, WatchDOG CIP offers ongoing risk profiling with alerts and customer profiles that monitor and predict potential impact to your business operations—and keep auditors happy.
- Manage volume, scale and internal bandwidth while staying compliant with KYC and USA PATRIOT Act regulations
- Reduce costs and effort with WatchDOG CIP’s integration
- Receive senior-level support from CSI’s team of compliance experts
Meet KYC and Red Flags Rule Requirements
Acquiring new customers is one of the key factors in growing your business. WatchDOG CIP makes the process of customer identity verification simple and cost effective. As a Red Flags Rule service provider, our certified consultants help you meet regulatory requirements under the USA PATRIOT Act Identity Theft Prevention Program for Red Flags Rules and support KYC compliance for banks. Our identity verification services:
- Meet KYC regulations by checking customer information against the latest OFAC lists
- Verify that customers’ SSNs are not listed on the Social Security Administration’s Death Master File
- Authenticate all key customer information against public databases and the national consumer reporting agency
- Reduce costs associated with identity theft prevention
- Limit your risk by enhancing your prevention tactics and scoring the validity of consumer data