Simplify Risk Management with WatchDOG ERM
Managing evolving regulatory requirements and their associated risks can be a challenge. A highly configurable, cloud-based risk assessment platform, WatchDOG ERM helps organizations identify, assess, mitigate and manage risks related to money laundering, bribery, fraud, cybercrime and more.
With customizable enterprise-wide risk methodologies, CSI’s risk assessment platform delivers a holistic view of your risks and management strategies by analyzing risks across all business lines and functions.
Configurable Risk Models
Integrated Workflow Management
Customizable Risk Methodologies
Comprehensive Control Library
What is Enterprise Risk Management Technology?
Providing a risk-based approach to compliance, CSI’s enterprise risk management framework for financial institutions and other organizations streamlines the process for identifying and mitigating risks by:
- Applying your own methodologies, rating scales and risk models or using the base options provided
- Managing workflows, including assigning activities and creating an audit trail of employee changes
- Creating enterprise risk assessment reports based on each line of business
Guide Your Organization to Compliance
Regulators expect and require risk assessments to cover an organization’s entire enterprise, even down to the business level. Our robust solution empowers organizations to thwart financial crime and sanctions screening risks and ensure compliance by assessing every aspect of the enterprise. With customized approval chains, risk assessment reviews and opportunities to provide feedback, your organization will have a comprehensive understanding of enterprise-wide risk.
Enhance Your Risk Management Process
Featuring detailed dashboards that make it easy to build content modules, conduct control testing and draft executive summary reports, our enterprise risk assessment solution will optimize your risk management process with:
- Structured workflow processes for assessing risks and controls
- Breach and incident reporting to maintain security
- Action and issue tracking to manage system improvements
- Enterprise risk analytics to measure risk across the organization
- Options to host the solution within your private environment or securely on Microsoft Azure