Meet Penetration Testing Audit Requirements
Regular and professional testing of your networks ability to withstand attacks is crucial to your information security program. In fact, financial institutions are expected to perform monthly internal penetration testing and external penetration testing of your networks to meet Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) compliance.
Social Engineering Testing that Mimics Today’s Top Threats
Network Attack Simulations
Various Pen Testing Options
Compliance with GLBA Standards
Our Penetration Testing Services
As a leading penetration testing vendor, CSI offers internal, external, web and wireless pen testing performed by our OSCP-, GIAC- and CISSP-certified cybersecurity consultants.
- External Penetration Testing: CSI’s team gathers public information and conducts a vulnerability scan to identify any weaknesses in firewalls, perimeter routers, Web servers, mail services and other points of entry.
- Internal Penetration Testing: We attempt to gain access to your network through hands-on, manual testing and research without interrupting your services.
- Wireless Penetration Testing: Our team surveys the encryption and authentication methods used on your wireless networks.
- Web Application Penetration Testing: No matter the functional use of your Web applications, CSI’s Web application security testing keeps you secure by identifying vulnerabilities in the apps used by your business—whether the app is in-house, third-party proprietary or off-the-shelf.
- Password Auditing Tool: Enhance the password security of your enterprise with our password audit service.
Social Engineering Testing
Social engineering is one of the most common methods external attackers use to gain access to customer or member information. With CSI’s social engineering assessment, we identify the potential holes in your “human network” to prevent breaches and strengthen your company’s security and compliance posture.
Network Attack Simulations
CSI takes social engineering testing one step further by simulating an actual network attack, similar to those used by today’s cybercriminals. Our team conducts undercover interactive tests through phishing techniques to determine the degree that attackers can manipulate your employees. We then provide valuable feedback that your organization can use to strengthen your social engineering defenses.
Password Audit Tools
A single weak, predictable or repeatedly used password is all cybercriminals need to worm their way into your entire network. Ensure passwords are strong and secure with the help of CSI’s password auditing tool. Our tool tests your organization’s password compliance to safeguard your confidential information by:
- Auditing the stored versions of your organization’s encrypted passwords
- Uncovering predictable patterns and other password security weaknesses
- Protecting your network from unwanted password exploitation and subsequent system infiltration