Meet Information Security Requirements
Safeguarding your customers’ and members’ personal financial information is not only part of being a responsible business—it’s also a federal requirement. Protect your organization’s data and meet the requirements associated with GLBA, the FFIEC IT Handbook, PCI, HIPAA and other regulatory guidelines through CSI’s information security review.
Comprehensive Information Security Review
In-Depth IT Audit
Our Information Security Review in Action
Our information security service provides a comprehensive assessment of your entire organization’s information security program by identifying weaknesses in your administrative, physical and technical controls. Our information security review service:
- Reviews your IT, business continuity and information security-related policies and procedures
- Evaluates your network and application configurations
- Assesses controls over physical and environmental concerns
- Provides Q&As with assessment experts
- Includes an internal vulnerability and patch management assessment
- Conducts a targeted social engineering exercise to test employee awareness
- Offers option to add firewall review service that identifies weaknesses
Further enhance your organization’s compliance posture with CSI’s IT audit. Built upon the foundation of our information security review, our IT audit delves deeper into IT controls and various operational areas to improve your overall information security program.