Get a Comprehensive BSA/AML Risk Assessment and Audit
Regulators maintain strict adherence to bank secrecy act (BSA) and anti-money laundering (AML) regulations. Our BSA/AML audit is designed by financial industry experts to keep both bank and non-bank financial institutions in step with today’s BSA/AML compliance requirements.
Review of BSA/AML Program, Policies and Procedures
High-Level Breakdown of Areas with BSA/AML Risk
Our BSA/AML Audit in Action
The BSA requires traditional banks and credit unions, as well as non-bank financial institutions, to perform anti-money laundering checks and keep specific records of events that could signal the occurrence of money laundering. Non-compliance with AML laws can result in substantial fines and other disciplinary actions. Relieve the burden of BSA/AML regulations and create a strong anti-money laundering compliance program with CSI’s BSA/AML audit service.
Our BSA/AML audit provides:
- A comprehensive assessment of the BSA/AML risk
- Reviews of related documents, policies and procedures
- Analysis of the BSA/AML training program
- Assessing the accuracy of and timely filing of regulatory required reports
- Testing of systems used in the BSA/AML compliance program
- An objective report detailing any BSA/AML violations, findings or areas of weakness
- A tailored corrective action plan to help strengthen and enhance your overall BSA/AML program