CUBroadcast: How Credit Unions Can Prep for FRAML
CSI Compliance Analyst Amber Goodrich stopped by CUBroadcast to talk about FRAML (fraud and anti-money laundering) compliance. Amber also discussed how fraud and anti-money laundering intersect and what it all means for credit unions today.
- What FRAML means to credit unions
- Where these two intersect and why is this important for credit unions
- Relevancy of FRAML today — especially in regard to the AML Act of 2020
- How credit unions can prepare for FRAML — 5 pillars of compliance
- Where CSI’s WatchDog Elite comes into play for credit unions