Our Pen Testing and Vulnerability Assessment Services
Regular and professional testing of your networks ability to withstand attacks is crucial to your information security program. In fact, you are expected to perform internal penetration testing and external penetration testing of your networks at least once per year in order to meet Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) compliance.
Internal and External Vulnerability Scans
Password Auditing Tool
Social Engineering Testing Mimicking Today’s Top Threats
Customizable Reports and Recommendations
As penetration testing service providers, CSI offers internal, external and wireless pen testing performed by our OSCP-, GIAC- and CISSP-certified consultants.
- External Penetration Testing: CSI’s team gathers public information and conducts a vulnerability scan to identify any weaknesses in firewalls, perimeter routers, Web servers, mail services and other points of entry.
- Internal Penetration Testing: We attempt to gain access to your network through hands-on, manual testing and research without interruption of your services.
- Wireless Penetration Testing: Our team surveys the encryption and authentication methods in use on your wireless networks.
- Social Engineering Testing: Social engineering is one of the most common methods external attackers use to gain access to customer or member information. With CSI’s social engineering assessment, we can identify the potential holes in your “human network” to prevent breaches and strengthen your company’s security and compliance posture.
- Network Attack Simulations: CSI can take social engineering penetration testing one step further by simulating an actual network attack, similar to those used by many of today’s cybercriminals. Our team conducts undercover interactive tests through phishing techniques to determine the degree that attackers can manipulate your employees and provide valuable feedback that your organization can use to strengthen your social engineering defenses.
- Web Application Penetration Testing: No matter what the functional use of your Web applications, CSI’s Web application security testing keeps you secure by identifying vulnerabilities in the apps used by your business—whether that app is in-house, third-party proprietary or off-the-shelf.
Routine monitoring of your network and passwords for vulnerabilities is a critical component of cybersecurity preparedness and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) compliance. Ensure that your business remains secure and passes your next GLBA compliance assessment with CSI’s vulnerability assessment software.
Internal Vulnerability Scanning
CSI’s network vulnerability assessment tool provides an affordable, remote internal vulnerability scan configured to meet GLBA compliance guidelines. Our scanning tool is easy to use and prepares an accurate internal vulnerability scan without displacing your employees or procedures. Our internal vulnerability assessment will:
- Scan your entire network, including all hardware and software
- Conduct LAN sweeps
- Perform internal vulnerability, patch management and port scanning
- Lower the cost for your comprehensive internal scan
- Provide a detailed report with recommendations for securing your network
Perimeter Vulnerability Scanning
In addition to our internal systems vulnerability assessment, CSI offers a network vulnerability scanner for your perimeter devices—those systems that everyone on the Internet can reach. Our remote vulnerability perimeter scan will:
- Identify hardware and software vulnerabilities
- Uncover other common network vulnerabilities
- Provide a report catered to executive-level leadership or granular IT staff
Password Audit Tools
A single weak, predictable or repeatedly used password is all cybercriminals need to worm their way into your entire network. Ensure passwords are strong and secure with the help of CSI’s password auditing tool. Our tool test your organization’s password compliance to safeguard your confidential information by:
- Auditing the stored versions of your organization’s encrypted passwords
- Uncovering predictable patterns and other password security weaknesses
- Protecting your network from unwanted password exploitation and consequent system infiltration