Information Security Risk Assessment
CSI's Information Security Review services are designed to lower your risk and make your institution more secure. Our information security risk assessment prepares your institution to pass Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) risk assessments and IT exams, as well as to meet FFIEC guidelines. Our consultants combine technical and regulatory expertise to provide you with the most comprehensive GLBA assessment and FFIEC testing in the industry.
Strengthen Your Information Security Program
Intended to safeguard against threats and ensure cybersecurity preparedness, our services help strengthen your information security program so you can:
- Protect your customers’, members’ and institution’s sensitive information
- Identify known and foreseeable security threats and vulnerabilities
- Update and maintain your GLBA information security program to avoid future security or data breaches
Our Information Security Risk Assessment Report
To help you meet GLBA compliance and manage risk, our security experts visit your bank or credit union and conduct a full information security risk assessment. As part of our review, we:
- Evaluate your information security systems and procedures
- Perform comprehensive network vulnerability, patch management and hardware and software inventory scans
- Review your IT, information security policies and procedures and business continuity planning (BCP) documentation
- Assess your controls related to your: networks, communications, wire transfers, computer usage, application management, environmental security, vendor management, access management, physical security, digital banking and wireless access
- Provide a risk-based report of observations with recommendations
CSI's information security risk assessment reports are well respected within the regulatory community. In fact, many CSI customers use these reports as the basis for responding to requests during official GLBA examinations.
Meet GLBA Requirements With CSI Information Security Review
Protecting your customers’ and members' personal financial information is not only part of being a responsible financial institution—it’s a federal requirement under GLBA compliance and FFIEC compliance rules.
To learn more about how our Information Security Review service can act as your comprehensive GLBA risk assessment, contact CSI today.